Citi Upgrades Tupperware Brands (TUP) to Buy
- Futures jump after inflation-driven rout
- Jim Paulsen Sees Correction Exceeding 10%, Sees Cyclicals, Small and Mid Caps Outperforming Large Caps and Tech
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 13 Lead Times Easing as Supply Chain Improves - UBS
- Salesforce (CRM) Shares Plunge on Weaker Profit Guidance, Bull Thesis Remains Intact Says Analyst
- 'Like iPhone 13 vs iPhone 12...Both Good, One Is Better' - Jefferies Weighs in on Omicron and New Covid Vaccine Boosters
(Updated - May 7, 2021 5:00 AM EDT)
Citi analyst Wendy Nicholson upgraded Tupperware Brands (NYSE: TUP) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $36.00 (from $31.00).
The analyst comments "TUP’s stock has underperformed the S&P by 33% YTD. We consider TUP’s valuation to be very attractive today, especially as we are increasingly optimistic about the progress the company has made since its transformation began in earnest last year. In addition to the strong opportunity to improve profitability and earnings in the near- to medium term, and further strengthen the balance sheet, we see real potential for TUP to broaden its product offering and expand its distribution strategy over the next several years."
Shares of Tupperware Brands closed at $25.40 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Baird Upgrades Capital One Financial (COF) to Neutral
- Zscaler (ZS) PT Raised to $400 at Canaccord Genuity
- UPDATE: Ladenburg Thalmann Upgrades Ardelyx, Inc (ARDX) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Comments, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesCiti, Standard & Poor's, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!