Citi Upgrades FibroGen (FGEN) to Buy
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- AT&T (T) in Talks to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) - WSJ
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Citi analyst Joel Beatty upgraded FibroGen (NASDAQ: FGEN) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $71.00.
The analyst sees an opportunity following the recent pullback and head of Roxa Phase 3 data in the first half of 2019.
Shares of FibroGen closed at $38.99 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citi Reinstates General Electric (GE) Coverage with 'Buy' and a 'Street-High' Price Target Amid Improving Execution
- Larsen & Toubro Ltd. (LT:IN) (LTOUF) PT Raised to INR1,850 at Kotak
- Park Lawn Corp. Ltd. (PLC:CN) (PRRWF) PT Raised to Cdn$46 at Stifel Canada
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!