Citi Upgrades FibroGen (FGEN) to Buy
- Tesla lifts Nasdaq to record-high close, S&P 500 dips
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Dollar edges higher as Fed debate over inflation continues
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
- Microsoft (MSFT) Price Target Raised to 'Street High' $325 at Wedbush as Cloud Story Is Not Slowing Down
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Citi analyst Joel Beatty upgraded FibroGen (NASDAQ: FGEN) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $71.00.
The analyst sees an opportunity following the recent pullback and head of Roxa Phase 3 data in the first half of 2019.
Shares of FibroGen closed at $38.99 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Deutsche Bank Upgrades MGM Resorts (MGM) to Buy, Sees Margin Upside Surprise on Horizon
- Essity AB (ESSITYB:SS) (ESSYY) PT Lowered to SEK280 at Deutsche Bank
- UPDATE: UBS Starts Public Storage (PSA) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!