Citi Upgrades Cree (CREE) to Buy
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Citi analyst Amanda Scarnati upgraded Cree (NASDAQ: CREE) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $160.00 (from $105.00).
The analyst comments "We are upgrading CREE to Buy from Neutral and raising our target price to $160 from $105. We believe that over the next 12 months the stock will positively react to any governmental or industry news regarding increases to electric vehicle (EV) penetration or restriction on emissions on internal combustion engines. Notably, we believe that during President Biden’s first State of the Union he will highlight and subsequently detail his plan to invest $400B in clean energy, which includes improving battery technologies, restoring the tax credit for EVs, and installing a national network of EV chargers, which we view as positive for CREE and the EV market generally."
Shares of Cree closed at $118.83 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades JetBlue Airways (JBLU) to Overweight
- Infosys Ltd. (INFO:IN) (INFY) PT Raised to INR1,580 at Citi
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts Elanco Animal Health (ELAN) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Comments, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!