Citi Starts Integer Holding (ITGR) at Neutral, 'Industry Leader Easing Manufacturing'
- S&P, Dow eke out another record closing high as Nvidia momentum endures
- Goldman Sachs no longer expects Fed rate cut in May - reports
- Stocks eke out gain as Nvidia rally slows, yields slip
- Oil ends lower, posts weekly decline as US rate cut hopes dim
- Dollar index on track for first weekly fall this year
Citi analyst Joanne Wuensch initiates coverage on Integer Holding (NYSE: ITGR) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $88.00.
The analyst comments "We are initiating coverage of Integer Holdings (ITGR), a global healthcare leader in the medical device outsource (MDO) manufacturing arena, servicing medical device companies (including many household names) as well as non-medical companies (e.g., in the military, energy, and environmental sectors). The company has evolved, grown, and faced obstacles (including the global pandemic) building on a turnaround that began with Joseph Dziedzic taking the helm as CEO in 2017. It has also made acquisitions and divestitures as it has formulated the portfolio to address the R&D and manufacturing needs of companies, providing the needed expertise across the cardiac rhythm management, neuromodulation, orthopedics, vascular, and the advanced surgical and portable medical space. While we believe its leading market share should position it to capitalize on recovering procedure volumes and industry consolidation, at the current valuation we are stepping into coverage of ITGR with a Neutral rating and $88 target price."
Shares of Integer Holding closed at $79.48 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Starts BioNTech (BNTX) at Outperform, 'COVID Concerns Overshadow an Undervalued Pipeline'
- Wayfair (W) PT Lowered to $73 at Citi
- UBS Reiterates Buy Rating on FedEx (FDX), Lowers Q3 EPS Estimates
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!