Citi Removes High Risk Rating from Stride Inc. (LRN)
- S&P, Dow eke out another record closing high as Nvidia momentum endures
- Goldman Sachs no longer expects Fed rate cut in May - reports
- Stocks eke out gain as Nvidia rally slows, yields slip
- Oil ends lower, posts weekly decline as US rate cut hopes dim
- Dollar index on track for first weekly fall this year
Citi analyst Thomas Singlehurst raised the price target on Stride Inc. (NYSE: LRN) to $70.00 (from $65.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst comments "We update our forecasts to take into account the better-than-expected 1Q24 results and upbeat FY24 guidance. This drives a 15% increase to our forecast of adjusted operating income and a c.20% increase to our full-year FD EPS forecast. Looking into 2025 and beyond, the changes to our numbers are less dramatic but we still move our LT forecasts up by 0-5% into the medium term. While the upgrade is helpful in terms of both sentiment and valuation (we move our PT up to $70 from $65), the real significance of the 1Q results is that they demonstrate the group can grow well (enrolment up 8% and revenue per enrolment expected to be up 4-6% for the year) without any impact from the COVID pandemic. In this context, we think this ‘de-risks’ the investment case substantially and, consistent with that, we remove the High Risk rating while maintaining our Buy rating."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Investec Upgrades Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd. (GNP:IN) to Buy
- ABB India (ABB:IN) PT Raised to INR6,250 at Jefferies
- Bharat Electronics Ltd (BHE:IN) PT Raised to INR225 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!