Citi Assumes ProLogis (PLD) at Buy
- Nasdaq ends down as investors eye Black Friday sales, China infections
- Apple (AAPL) could see a $6B hole in FQ1 iPhone revenue due to Foxconn troubles - analyst
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) slips on report FTC likely to oppose $69B Microsoft (MSFT) deal
- Manchester United (MANU) shares jump again on Saudi interest
- Bitcoin (BTC) price struggles to rebound as Binance launches $1 billion recovery fund
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Citi analyst Nicholas Joseph assumes coverage on ProLogis (NYSE: PLD) with a Buy rating and a price target of $120.00.
The analyst commented, "We believe PLD can continue to outperform, given strong coastal infill industrial fundamentals, development value creation potential, and a lower cost of capital vs. peers."
Shares of ProLogis closed at $104.36 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Container Corp. of India (CCRI:IN) PT Raised to INR848 at BofA Securities
- CSPC Pharmaceutical Group Ltd. (1093:HK) (CHJTF) PT Raised to HK$13 at Credit Suisse
- Jardine Matheson Holdings Limited (JARD:SI) (JMHLY) PT Lowered to $63 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!