Citi Assumes ProLogis (PLD) at Buy
- Wall Street rallies but trade choppy as investors digest Powell comments
- Powell acknowledges disinflation again, but sees more hikes in long inflation war
- V.F. Corp. shares surge 7% following Q4 beat & reaffirmed guidance
- Zoom (ZM) to lay off 1,300 employees, CEO to take a substantial pay cut
- Chipotle shares fall after missing on top and bottom lines in fourth quarter
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Citi analyst Nicholas Joseph assumes coverage on ProLogis (NYSE: PLD) with a Buy rating and a price target of $120.00.
The analyst commented, "We believe PLD can continue to outperform, given strong coastal infill industrial fundamentals, development value creation potential, and a lower cost of capital vs. peers."
Shares of ProLogis closed at $104.36 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BTIG sees a 'choppy' H1 followed by a strong H2 for Consumer Retail and Lifestyle Brands firms
- Singular Research Starts KLX Energy (KLXE) at Buy
- Amorepacific Corp (090430:KS) (AMRPF) PT Raised to KRW87,000 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!