Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Dongle Removed from All iPhones - Barclays
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cirrus Logic, Inc. (NASDAQ: CRUS) dongle has been removed from all iPhone according to the Apple website says Barclays.
Analyst Blayne Curtis comments "Comparing the iPhone 7/8 pages from last week to the pages today, we have identified that AAPL will remove the dongle (~$1.00 CRUS content) from its entire suite of phones. See links to the iPhone 8 Page Web Archive, Sept 6 and iPhone 8 Page, Today. Under tech specs, the AAPL website previously noted the phones contain a “Lightning to 3.5mm Headphone Jack Adapter” in box and has since removed the item under each phone. While CRUS did admit the dongle was out in current generations, it’s an additional negative that they are also removing the dongle from the older products. We estimate this could equate to another $35M of downside in CY18 and $25M downside in 2019 to our already below-Street numbers."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Pinterest (PINS) Declines on Open, Down 5%
- KB Financial Group (105560:KS) (KB) PT Raised to KRW67,500 at Morgan Stanley
- Lanxess AG (LXS:GR) (LNXSF) PT Raised to EUR61 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!