Cinemark Holdings (CNK) PT Raised to $32 at Benchmark
- Wall Street ends near flat on cautious note ahead of Fed
- FedEx (FDX) Falls 3% as Q1 EPS Misses, Outlook Lowered on Higher Labor Costs
- DraftKings (DKNG) made a $20B cash and stock offer for Entain - CNBC
- Buy the Dip in Tech Stocks - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL): Analysts Weigh in on iPhone 13 'Lengthy' Delivery Times, US Customers Facing Up to 5 Weeks Wait for Pro and Pro Max
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Benchmark analyst Mike Hickey raised the price target on Cinemark Holdings (NYSE: CNK) to $32.00 while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst commented, "CNK delivered better than expected F1Q21 financial results, revenue and adjusted EBITDA exceeded consensus view as the U.S. domestic cinema recovery continues to emerge. CNK orchestrated multiple studio windowing deals to ensure upcoming film product at compelling relative terms. We anticipate the CNK growth reset will accelerate into FY21, as comparable growth should benefit from enormous film product, decreased regulations, widespread vaccines, and presumed early summer end the pandemic unleashing huge pent-up demand."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Golub Capital BDC (GBDC) at Outperform
- Nickel Mines Ltd (NIC:AU) PT Lowered to AUD1.10 at Macquarie
- Wipro Ltd. (WPRO:IN) (WIT) PT Raised to INR650 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!