Cinemark Holdings (CNK) PT Raised to $32 at Benchmark
- Wall Street declines with Amazon; S&P 500 on track for monthly gain
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Benchmark analyst Mike Hickey raised the price target on Cinemark Holdings (NYSE: CNK) to $32.00 while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst commented, "CNK delivered better than expected F1Q21 financial results, revenue and adjusted EBITDA exceeded consensus view as the U.S. domestic cinema recovery continues to emerge. CNK orchestrated multiple studio windowing deals to ensure upcoming film product at compelling relative terms. We anticipate the CNK growth reset will accelerate into FY21, as comparable growth should benefit from enormous film product, decreased regulations, widespread vaccines, and presumed early summer end the pandemic unleashing huge pent-up demand."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Atlassian (TEAM) Surges as Customer Base Soars in FQ4, At Least Six Analyst Raise PTs on Accelerating Cloud Transition
- UPDATE: Protagonist Therapeutics (PTGX) PT Raised to $93 at Piper Sandler on PN-943 Increasing Likelihood of Success
- Cerner (CERN) PT Raised to $87 at Cantor Fitzgerald Following Earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!