Chularat Hospital PCL (CHG:TB) PT Raised to THB3.50 at Macquarie
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Macquarie analyst Bo Denworalak raised the price target on Chularat Hospital PCL (CHG:TB) to THB3.50 (from THB3.30) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Galaxy Resources Ltd. (GXY:AU) PT Raised to AUD3.80 at Citi
- ARB Corp Ltd (ARB:AU) PT Raised to AUD45.95 at Citi
- Acerinox SA (ACX:SM) (ANIOY) PT Raised to EUR13.50 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!