Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) PT Raised to $1,900 at Cowen
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cowen analyst Andrew Charles raised the price target on Chipotle Mexican Grill (NYSE: CMG) to $1,900.00 (from $1,640.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
The analyst commented, "4Q results featured several encouraging points, including an acceleration in Jan sales, the upcoming launch of highly-anticipated quesadillas (8-11% of sales at fast casual Mexican peers), and greater confidence in an improved margin profile. We raise 2021-22E EPS to $27.75 & $35.00, from $23.80 & $29.75 previously, premised on 2021 comps of 17.8% & 24% margins. Raising PT to $1,900 from $1,640."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Moody's Corp (MCO) PT Raised to $322 at Stifel, Raises Estimates
- SCREEN Holdings Co Ltd. (7735:JP) (DINRF) PT Raised to JPY12,300 at Macquarie
- S&P Global (SPGI) PT Raised to $414 at Stifel, Raises Estimates
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!