Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) PT Raised to $1,900 at Cowen
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cowen analyst Andrew Charles raised the price target on Chipotle Mexican Grill (NYSE: CMG) to $1,900.00 (from $1,640.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
The analyst commented, "4Q results featured several encouraging points, including an acceleration in Jan sales, the upcoming launch of highly-anticipated quesadillas (8-11% of sales at fast casual Mexican peers), and greater confidence in an improved margin profile. We raise 2021-22E EPS to $27.75 & $35.00, from $23.80 & $29.75 previously, premised on 2021 comps of 17.8% & 24% margins. Raising PT to $1,900 from $1,640."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) PT Raised to $1,750 at Stifel; Sees Q1 SRS at High-End of Guidance
- Sandvik AB (SAND:SS) (SDVKY) PT Raised to SEK280 at Deutsche Bank
- Kering SA (KER:FP) (PPRUY) PT Raised to EUR620 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!