Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) PT Raised to $1,900 at Cowen
- S&P 500, Dow set to ease from record levels; Coca-Cola rises on results
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- UK to Intervene on National Security Grounds on NVIDIA (NVDA) and Arm Deal
- GameStop (GME) announces George Sherman will be stepping down as CEO
- Dollar slumps to 6-week low, Bitcoin steadies after weekend drop
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cowen analyst Andrew Charles raised the price target on Chipotle Mexican Grill (NYSE: CMG) to $1,900.00 (from $1,640.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
The analyst commented, "4Q results featured several encouraging points, including an acceleration in Jan sales, the upcoming launch of highly-anticipated quesadillas (8-11% of sales at fast casual Mexican peers), and greater confidence in an improved margin profile. We raise 2021-22E EPS to $27.75 & $35.00, from $23.80 & $29.75 previously, premised on 2021 comps of 17.8% & 24% margins. Raising PT to $1,900 from $1,640."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) PT Raised to $1,750 at Stifel; Sees Q1 SRS at High-End of Guidance
- Pharmaron Beijing Co Ltd (3759:HK) PT Lowered to HK$199.30 at Goldman Sachs
- Mullen Group (MTL:CN) (MLLGF) PT Raised to Cdn$14.25 at Scotiabank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!