China Resources Beer Holdings Co Ltd. (291:HK) (CRHKY) PT Lowered to HK$45.90 at Macquarie
- S&P 500, Dow slip as focus turns to tech earnings
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
- Tesla (TSLA): Problems in China Mounting as Communist Party Officials Ask Company to 'Respect Chinese Consumers and Comply with Local Laws'
Macquarie analyst Linda Huang lowered the price target on China Resources Beer Holdings Co Ltd. (291:HK) (OTC: CRHKY) to HK$45.90 (from HK$47.00) while maintaining a Underperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sims Metal Management Limited (SGM:AU) (SMSMY) PT Raised to AUD19.40 at Macquarie
- Yamana Gold (YRI:CN) (AUY) PT Raised to Cdn$10 at Stifel Canada
- Fiore Gold Ltd (F:CN) (FIOGF) PT Lowered to Cdn$2.30 at Stifel Canada
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!