Chewy Inc. (CHWY) PT Lowered to $57 at Jefferies
- S&P 500 ends slightly lower after jobs report
- U.S. job juggernaut rolled on in November; nonfarm payrolls up 263,000
- We are selling risk rallies - Bank of America's Hartnett
- United Airlines (UAL) nearing deal to order dozens of Boeing 787 Dreamliners - WSJ
- Meta Platforms says metaverse could contribute over $3 trillion to global GDP by 2031
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst Stephanie Wissink lowered the price target on Chewy Inc. (NYSE: CHWY) to $57.00 (from $60.00) while maintaining a Buy rating following results.
The analyst commented, "Q2 results will please some, but not all. Sales +12.8% at lower-end of "low-teens" but Adj-EBITDA stunned at $83M vs. estimates ~$11M, a signal of a healthier & more durable balance between sales & profitability. FY sales guide was trimmed slightly for weaker discretionary hardgoods sales - following industry trend. FY Adj-EBITDA margin raised to flow-through portion of Q2 beat, banking for 2H as needed given the macro. Customer metrics in the zone."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ULTA Salon (ULTA) PT Raised to $511 at Goldman Sachs, '3Q22 beat driven by traffic and ticket growth'
- RHI Magnesita (RHIM:LN) (RHHMY) PT Raised to GBP26.90 at Jefferies
- Bank of Montreal (BMO:CN) (BMO) PT Raised to Cdn$154 at RBC Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!