Chegg (CHGG) PT Lowered to $30 at Jefferies
- U.S. Stocks Open Lower as Growth-Charged Rally Fades
- Creating a New Platform is a Must says Analyst as Musk Teases Turning Twitter into Super 'X' App
- More Stress and VIX Above 40 Before 'Powell Put' is Triggered - Wells Fargo
- Stocks retreat, oil gains as OPEC+ looks to cut oil supply
- Exxon (XOM) Signals Strong Profits on High Gas Prices, Analysts Raise Numbers
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst Brent Thill lowered the price target on Chegg (NYSE: CHGG) to $30.00 (from $55.00) while maintaining a Buy rating following earnings.
The analyst commented, "CHGG printed in-line rev growth with a 7% Adj EBITDA beat in Q1, but a lowered FY22 guide sent shares lower. We believe the slowdown in growth is industry wide, and do not believe it is a result of increased competition. Growth should inflect as student behaviors normalize and international investments go-live. We lower our FY23 Chegg Services revenue / total adj EBITDA by 10% /8% respectively and adjust our PT to $30, implying 15x our FY23 EBITDA estimate."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citi Says Avantor (AVTR) Selloff is 'Overdone', Upgrades to Buy
- ADP Employment Change (Sep) 208K vs 200K Expected
- Kering SA (KER:FP) (PPRUY) PT Lowered to EUR716 at Citi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!