Charter Communications (CHTR) PT Raised to $480 at Citi
- S&P 500 hits 2023 closing high as Powell strengthens peak rate bets
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares climb, dollar falls with Fed comments inspiring dovish bets
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
Citi analyst Michael Rollins raised the price target on Charter Communications (NASDAQ: CHTR) to $480.00 (from $425.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
The analyst commented, "We have updated our target price on Charter to $480 from $425 to reflect our 2024 estimates and to take a more optimistic view of valuation in front of the potential to better monetize its backlog of promotions beginning in 4Q23, while any material benefits are more likely to show up in 2024."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mitsui Chemicals, Inc (4183:JP) (MITUY) PT Raised to JPY5,340 at Goldman Sachs
- BRP Inc. (DOO:CN) (DOOO) PT Lowered to Cdn$100 at Stifel
- Montage Technology Co Ltd (688008:CH) PT Raised to RMB94.20 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!