Charter Communications (CHTR) Earnings Preview, Tough Comps Ahead - UBS
- US stocks mixed as Fed, CPI loom large next week
- 12 Wall Street analysts discuss Apple Vision Pro as 'hefty' price pushes shares lower
- Crypto exchange Coinbase (COIN) sinks as SEC sues for breaking US Securities rules
- Bitcoin slides to near 3-month lows after SEC sues Binance
- SEC sues Binance, Apple unveils Vision Pro headset - what's moving markets
Get Alerts CHTR Hot Sheet
17 Buy, 23 Hold, 1 Sell
Rating Trend: Up
Today's Overall Ratings:
Up: 14 | Down: 14 | New: 24
Join SI Premium – FREE
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
UBS analyst John Hodulik reiterated a Buy rating and $700.00 price target on Charter Communications (NASDAQ: CHTR) ahead of 1Q results that will begin to lap the high growth in 2020.
The analyst stated "Charter expects some of the cost savings in 2020 to reverse with higher activity in 2021 while programming costs increase at a higher rate (sports shift, renewals, etc). This will likely lead to limited margin expansion this year but at ~38% vs. low-to-mid 40% at peers we believe there is ample room for upside going forward. Along with improving wireless dilution (UBSe breakeven in 2022), we expect margins to expand ~200 bps in 2022 to 40%+, driving 10% EBITDA growth."
For an analyst ratings summary and ratings history on Charter Communications click here. For more ratings news on Charter Communications click here.
Shares of Charter Communications closed at $637.62 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Charter Communications (CHTR) option IV Near low end of range
- Bharat Petroleum (BPCL:IN) PT Raised to INR475 at Goldman Sachs
- Yunnan Energy New Material Co Ltd (002812:CH) PT Lowered to RMB121.70 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesUBS, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!