Charlotte's Web Holdings (CWBHF) PT Lowered to $5 at Benchmark
- Wall St gains with upbeat earnings and forecasts
- Amazon (AMZN) Tops Q2 EPS by $2.90, Revenue Misses, Q3 Guidance Falls Short of Consensus
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Benchmark analyst Mike Hickey lowered the price target on Charlotte's Web Holdings (OTC: CWBHF) to $5.00 (from $6.00) while maintaining a Speculative Buy rating.
The analyst commented, "CWEB delivered disappointing F1Q20 revenue and Adjusted EBITDA results. Results in the quarter were negatively impacted by the pandemic, as B2B sales decline 1% in the quarter, while BTC sales expanded a healthy 14% and represented nearly 70% of total sales. We anticipate a growth reset on the B2B opportunity over time as the virus influence diminishes and the economy continues to reopen. CWEB is positioned to enter international markets in early FY22, beginning initial product sales with Israel and Canada. CWEB is the domestic market share leader for CBD; we anticipate that a more favorable FDA regulation on CBD should provide a catalyst for accelerated financial growth. We also anticipate that CWEB will eventually be acquired when the CBD market fully opens."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yum! Brands (YUM) PT Raised to $134 at Cowen
- Bodycote Plc. (BOY:LN) (BYPLF) PT Raised to GBP9 at RBC Capital
- Credit Suisse (CSGN:SW) (CS) PT Lowered to CHF10.50 at RBC Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!