Charles River Labs (CRL) PT Raised to $301 at Credit Suisse
- Microsoft (MSFT) Near Deal to Acquire Nuance (NUAN) - Report
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Credit Suisse analyst Erin Wilson Wright raised the price target on Charles River Labs (NYSE: CRL) to $301.00 (from $259.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
The analyst comments "CRL’s 4Q EPS ($2.39) handily exceeded our $2.04 on stronger revenues and profitability. Below the line factors also added $0.15. It unveiled encouraging ‘21 EPS guidance of $9.00-$9.25 (vs. cons. $8.89), reflecting org. revenue growth of +9%-11% (encompassing our est. +10.5%), contributions from its Citoxlab and HemaCare acquisitions (+50-100 bps), and favorable FX (+200-250 bps), as well as continued operating margin improvement. Our TP moves to $301 (29.5x ‘22 EPS) from $259 on the notably higher view and greater conviction in its LT growth prospects with its acquisition of Cognate (details below). Risks: Demand shifts, biotech funding."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FinecoBank (FBK:IM) PT Raised to EUR15.60 at Goldman Sachs
- Standard Life Aberdeen Plc. (SLA:LN) (SLFPY) PT Raised to GBP3.76 at Goldman Sachs
- SCREEN Holdings Co Ltd. (7735:JP) (DINRF) PT Raised to JPY12,300 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Definitive Agreement, Erin Wilson
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!