Chardan Capital Markets Downgrades Sunworks (SUNW) to Neutral
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Chardan Capital Markets analyst James McIlree downgraded Sunworks (NASDAQ: SUNW) from Buy to Neutral.
McIlree commented, "While the shares remain statistically cheap we expect valuation to remain depressed until the company moves its low margin projects out of backlog, and demonstrates new projects have a sustainably higher margin."
Shares of Sunworks closed at $0.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yum China Holdings, Inc (9987:HK) (YUMC) PT Lowered to HK$554 at Citi
- BNP Paribas SA (BNP:FP) (BNPQY) PT Raised to EUR59 at UBS
- Great Wall Motor Co Ltd (601633:CH) PT Raised to RMB59 at Daiwa Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Related EntitiesChardan Capital Markets, James McIlree
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!