ChampionX (CHX) PT Raised to $27 at Cowen
- Tech mega-caps knock 1% off Nasdaq; banks lift Dow
- EV Company Polestar To Go Public Via $20 Billion SPAC Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Brent oil nears $80 a barrel on tight supply
- Some Apple (AAPL) and Tesla (TSLA) Suppliers Suspend Production in China For a Few Days
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Cowen analyst Marc Bianchi raised the price target on ChampionX (NASDAQ: CHX) to $27.00 (from $25.00) while maintaining an Outperform rating.
The analyst commented, "CHX outperformed the OIH after guidance implying upside to 2H consensus. The outlook reflects a healthy rebound in PCT margins, by far the company's largest segment. Further upside could come from raw material price declines which are not contemplated in guidance. Maintain Outperform."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Repligen (RGEN) PT Raised to $368 at Craig-Hallum After NDR
- Centre Testing International Group Co Ltd (300012:CH) PT Lowered to RMB28.90 at Goldman Sachs
- Giant Manufacturing Co Ltd. (9921:TT) (GTMUF) PT Raised to NT$470 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!