Centerra Gold Inc. (CG:CN) (CAGDF) PT Lowered to Cdn$7.50 at TD Securities
- S&P 500 ends near two-year low as bear market deepens
- From TINA to TARA: Goldman Gets More Defensive, Downgrades Equities to Underweight
- Doubleline Capital's Gundlach Says He is Buying Treasurys
- Apollo Global Management Exploring Ryder System (R) Acquisition - Bloomberg
- BofA Clients are Buying Defensive Stocks, Shifting Away from Cyclicals - Analyst
TD Securities analyst Steven Green lowered the price target on Centerra Gold Inc. (CG:CN) (OTC: CAGDF) to Cdn$7.50 (from Cdn$10.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- VAT Group AG (VACN:SW) PT Lowered to CHF275 at Stifel
- ACS Actividades de Construccion y Servicios SA (ACS:SM) (ACSAY) PT Lowered to EUR33.50 at Societe Generale
- Akzo Nobel NV (AKZA:NA) (AKZOY) PT Lowered to EUR71 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!