Centene (CNC) PT Lowered to $80 at Cowen
- Wall Street rises as big banks kick off earnings season
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Bernie Madoff, disgraced Ponzi schemer, dies at 82
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Q1 EPS Nearly Doubles Wall Street's View as Investment Banking Excels Amid SPAC and IPO Frenzy
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Cowen analyst Charles Rhyee lowered the price target on Centene (NYSE: CNC) to $80.00 (from $83.00) while maintaining an Outperform rating.
The analyst commented, "We think the biggest focus in 4Q will be on updates to CNC's 2021 guidance since its Investor Day in December. We look for CNC to size the impact of MA headwinds, such as risk adjustment and increase to Medicare physician fee schedule, as well as updated assumptions about eligibility redeterminations in Medicaid. We're revising our ests and updating our model to reflect the Magellan acquisition."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ultra Clean (UCTT) PT Raised to $59 at Cowen
- Acerinox SA (ACX:SM) (ANIOY) PT Raised to EUR13.50 at Jefferies
- Vallourec SA (VK:FP) (VLOWY) PT Raised to EUR31 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCowen & Co, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!