Carvana (CVNA) PT Raised to $50 at JMP Securities
- Wall Street ends down as megacaps give back gains
- Current S&P 500 valuation is not leaving 'any margin for error' - JPMorgan
- Dow Jones, Nasdaq, S&P 500 weekly preview: Can this rally hold?
- Stocks retreat after rally with jobs data eyed, yields climb
- Alaska Air (ALK) drops 9% on $1.9 billion deal to buy Hawaiian (HA)
JMP Securities analyst Nicholas Jones raised the price target on Carvana (NYSE: CVNA) to $50.00 (from $25.00) while maintaining a Market Outperform rating.
The analyst said the company appears to be heading in the right direction as it progresses toward positive adj. EBITDA and positive free cash flow.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CFRA Upgrades AutoZone (AZO) to Buy Ahead of Earnings Tuesday
- BMO Capital Starts Block Inc. (SQ) at Outperform, 'Best-in-Class EPS Growth at Scale'
- Roth/MKM Downgrades Tilly's (TLYS) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Comments
Related EntitiesJMP Securities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!