CareMax Inc. (CMAX) PT Raised to $9 at Cowen
- Wall St closes up as data, RBA move lifts hope of Fed easing
- Twitter (TWTR) Jumps On Reports Musk Will Go-Ahead with Deal at Original Price
- $22 Billion in 'Unrelenting' New Short Positions Were Added Last Week - Citi
- Why is Credit Suisse in Trouble? All You Need to Know
- No Full Capitulation on Wall Street Yet - Bank of America
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Cowen analyst Gary Taylor raised the price target on CareMax Inc. (NASDAQ: CMAX) to $9.00 (from $8.00) while maintaining an Outperform rating.
The analyst commented, "We are updating our CMAX model to reflect materially slower de novo center growth (from 15/25/35/35 for 2022-2025 to 15/8/12/12) while adding Steward acquisition risk revenues at less than half CMAX’s aggressive forecasts. The net impact lifts our 2022-25 EBITDA from $35/38/44/55m to $34/50/62/83m. We are raising our price target from $8 to $9 (1.3x 2023E EV/Sales from 1.2x previously)."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix (NFLX) Ad-Tier Revenue Opportunity May Be Overestimated - MoffettNathanson
- Neste Oyj (NESTE:FH) (NTOIY) PT Lowered to EUR52 at Goldman Sachs
- Equinor ASA (EQNR:NO) (EQNR) PT Raised to NOK410 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCowen & Co, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!