Capri Holdings (CPRI) PT Raised to $80 at Wells Fargo
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wells Fargo analyst Ike Boruchow raised the price target on Capri Holdings (NYSE: CPRI) to $80.00 (from $75.00) while maintaining an Overweight rating.
The analyst commented, "Despite raising 1Q expectations at its recent analyst (just 30 days ago), CPRI surprised investors, delivering a material EPS beat and raise, and signaling greater confidence in the portfolio's sales/margin multiyear opportunity. The upside was broad based, with revenue outlooks raised for all 3 brands and GMs surpassing plan. We fail to see any holes in today's print, and we continue to call CPRI the "Top Pick" in our group today. We raise numbers and our PT to $80 (from $75)."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- LK Technology Holdings Ltd (558:HK) PT Raised to HK$26 at HSBC
- Nissin Foods Holdings (2897:JP) (NFPDF) PT Raised to JPY8,900 at JPMorgan
- Venustech Group Inc (002439:CH) PT Lowered to RMB37 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesWells Fargo, Ike Boruchow
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!