Cantor Fitzgerald Starts Marker Therapeutics (MRKR) at Overweight
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Cantor Fitzgerald analyst Kristen Kluska initiates coverage on Marker Therapeutics (NASDAQ: MRKR) with a Overweight rating and a price target of $6.00.
The analyst comments "Marker is a clinical-stage biotechnology company focusing on novel T-cell immunotherapies centered around the Multiple Tumor-Associated Antigen (MultiTAA) therapy platform. We believe Marker is undervalued given the potential of this technology to 1) target multiple antigens (potential to enhance tumor-destroying capabilities); 2) allow for a safer profile (no genetic modification is required); 3) increase durability (as a result of greater targeting and epitope spreading); and 4) allow for a more simplistic manufacturing process (a key area we believe the FDA is focused on; this could also lead to lower costs)."
Shares of Marker Therapeutics closed at $1.88 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Starts Adobe (ADBE) at Outperform, 'Cash is King'
- Bureau Veritas SA (BVI:FP) (BVRDF) PT Raised to EUR29 at Societe Generale
- Roth Capital Starts Novan (NOVN) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCantor Fitzgerald, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!