Cantor Fitzgerald Starts Lineage Cell Therapeutics Inc. (LCTX) at Overweight
- World stocks stay high, Russia's rouble buckles under sanctions stress
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys 750K Shares of Coinbase (COIN), Sells 240K Shares of Tesla (TSLA)
- Dollar dips to four-week low as yields pull back; rouble sinks
- Virgin Galactic (SPCE) Plunges 4% as Founder Richard Branson Sells Over $150 Million in Stock
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cantor Fitzgerald analyst Kristen Kluska initiates coverage on Lineage Cell Therapeutics Inc. (NYSE: LCTX) with a Overweight rating and a price target of $6.00.
The analyst comments "We are initiating coverage of Lineage Cell Therapeutics (LCTX) with an OW rating, and 12-month PT of $6. LCTX is an allogeneic cell therapy company evaluating the potential of OpRegen for dry AMD with geographic atrophy (GA), OPC1 for spinal cord injuries (SCIs), and VAC2 for cancer. The company has in-house manufacturing and know-how capabilities to develop specialized, terminally-differentiated human cells intended to either replace or support dysfunctional/absent cells. In our view, the company has demonstrated transformational benefits across the two lead programs, which we believe could each equate to >$1B in peak sales. Lineage has guided for many data and execution events over the next 12-months which we believe could drive further upside."
Shares of Lineage Cell Therapeutics Inc. closed at $2.14 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BTIG Starts Coinbase Global Inc. (COIN) at Buy
- UPDATE: Berenberg Starts Autoliv (ALIV:SS) (ALV) at Hold
- UPDATE: Atlantic Equities Starts Medtronic, Inc. (MDT) at Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCantor Fitzgerald
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!