Cantor Fitzgerald Starts Lineage Cell Therapeutics Inc. (LCTX) at Overweight
- Wall Street ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Cantor Fitzgerald analyst Kristen Kluska initiates coverage on Lineage Cell Therapeutics Inc. (NYSE: LCTX) with a Overweight rating and a price target of $6.00.
The analyst comments "We are initiating coverage of Lineage Cell Therapeutics (LCTX) with an OW rating, and 12-month PT of $6. LCTX is an allogeneic cell therapy company evaluating the potential of OpRegen for dry AMD with geographic atrophy (GA), OPC1 for spinal cord injuries (SCIs), and VAC2 for cancer. The company has in-house manufacturing and know-how capabilities to develop specialized, terminally-differentiated human cells intended to either replace or support dysfunctional/absent cells. In our view, the company has demonstrated transformational benefits across the two lead programs, which we believe could each equate to >$1B in peak sales. Lineage has guided for many data and execution events over the next 12-months which we believe could drive further upside."
Shares of Lineage Cell Therapeutics Inc. closed at $2.14 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- OpRegen® Data Update to Be Featured at 2021 Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology (ARVO) Annual Meeting in Presentation by Christopher D. Riemann, MD
- Jefferies Positive on Tower Stocks, American Tower Company (AMT) Seen as a 'Top Pick'
- Nordea Bank Abp (NDA:SS) (NRDBY) PT Raised to SEK9.10 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCantor Fitzgerald
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!