Cantor Fitzgerald Starts Evogene Ltd (EVGN) at Overweight
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cantor Fitzgerald analyst Kristen Kluska initiates coverage on Evogene Ltd (NASDAQ: EVGN) with a Overweight rating and a price target of $9.00.
The analyst comments "Evogene has a Computational Predictive Biology (CPB) platform that incorporates deep scientific understanding, big data, and artificial intelligence (AI) with the goal of discovering and developing novel life science-based products. These products are developed through five subsidiaries under Evogene: AgPlenus (ag-chemicals), Biomica (human-microbiome based therapies), Canonic (medical cannabis), Casterra (ag-solutions for castor), and Lavie Bio (ag-biologicals). Core components focus on MicroBoost AI (microbes), ChemPass AI (small molecules), and GeneRator AI (genetic elements). We think the innovation from Israel is highly underappreciated and view Evogene as an under-the-radar company. In our view, additional program execution across Evogene's subsidiaries in 2021 could bring additional interest to the story, as some programs near potential commercialization."
Shares of Evogene Ltd closed at $2.96 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA Securities Reinstates Williams-Sonoma (WSM) at Underperform; 'West Elm trees don't grow to the sky'
- Norma Group SE (NOEJ:GR) PT Lowered to EUR54 at Berenberg
- B&M European Value Retail SA (BME:LN) (BMRRY) PT Raised to GBP6.50 at Berenberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCantor Fitzgerald
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!