Cantor Fitzgerald Starts Aytu Biosciences (AYTU) at Overweight
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cantor Fitzgerald analyst Jennifer Kim initiates coverage on Aytu Biosciences (NASDAQ: AYTU) with an Overweight rating and a price target of $11.00.
The analyst commented, "We are initiating coverage of AYTU shares with an Overweight rating and a 12-month PT of $11 using DCF analysis. Through a strategy of in-licensing and acquisition-based transactions, AYTU has built a highly diversified, growing portfolio of commercial Rx and consumer health products, with a focus on pediatrics. We believe AYTU's transformation remains underappreciated and expect solid execution in 2021+ and upwards earnings estimate revisions to drive shares higher. Things to look for include: 1) sales growth and G&A synergies across business segments; 2) business development to build a novel, late-stage pipeline focused on pediatrics; and 3) progress in non-pediatric pipeline assets (e.g., Healight, NT0502)."
Shares of Aytu Biosciences closed at $7.71 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Loop Capital Starts Coinbase Global Inc. (COIN) at Buy, 'Lots of Runway Before Takeoff'
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Starts Editas Medicine (EDIT) at Sell, Cautious on Lead Drugs
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Starts Apellis Pharmaceuticals (APLS) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCantor Fitzgerald, Earnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!