Cancom SE (COK:GR) PT Raised to EUR62 at Berenberg
- Wall Street slides on report of Biden's plan to almost double capital gains tax
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- U.S. weekly jobless claims hit 13-month low; home sales tumble
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
Berenberg analyst Gustav Froberg raised the price target on Cancom SE (COK:GR) to EUR62.00 (from EUR50.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lundin Energy AB (LUNE:SS) (LNEGY) PT Raised to SEK382 at Jefferies
- Aker BP (AKERBP:NO) (DETNF) PT Raised to NOK271 at Jefferies
- Pacific Basin Shipping Limited (2343:HK) (PCFBF) PT Raised to HK$3 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!