Canadian Utilities (CU:CN) (CDUAF) PT Raised to Cdn$43 at RBC Capital
- Nasdaq leads Wall St lower after robust November jobs data
- U.S. job juggernaut rolled on in November; nonfarm payrolls up 263,000
- We are selling risk rallies - Bank of America's Hartnett
- Asana (ASAN) stock hit with two downgrades after earnings; shares tumble 18%
- Analysts defend Zscaler (ZS) as shares fall despite earnings and guidance beat
RBC Capital analyst Maurice Choy raised the price target on Canadian Utilities (CU:CN) (OTC: CDUAF) to Cdn$43.00 (from Cdn$42.00) while maintaining a Sector Perform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bank of Montreal (BMO:CN) (BMO) PT Raised to Cdn$150 at TD Securities
- Stifel Starts Eos Energy Enterprises (EOSE) at Buy as 2023 Z3 battery ramp to 'drastically' reduce unit costs
- H.C. Wainwright Starts Immunoprecise Antibodies Ltd. (IPA) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!