Canadian Pacific Railway Limited (CP) PT Raised to $378 at Cowen
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Cowen analyst Jason Seidl raised the price target on Canadian Pacific Railway Limited (NYSE: CP) to $378.00 (from $345.00) while maintaining an Outperform rating.
The analyst commented, "4Q EPS results came in above expectations, as total carloads turned positive for the first quarter since the onset of the pandemic. A first look into 2021 outlook suggests double-digit earnings growth driven by growth in volumes, further OR improvements and share repurchases. We raise our USD price target to $378 and reiterate Outperform."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP:CN) (CP) PT Raised to Cdn$516 at Scotiabank
- SCREEN Holdings Co Ltd. (7735:JP) (DINRF) PT Raised to JPY12,300 at Macquarie
- Advantest Corp (6857:JP) (ATEYY) PT Raised to JPY12,650 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCowen & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!