Canada Goose (GOOS:CN) (GOOS) PT Lowered to Cdn$53 at RBC Capital
- Wall Street closes lower as Fed officials project rate hikes for 2023
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent (Full Statement)
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Profit and Sales Views But Stock Falls on Guidance Miss, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- General Motors (GM) to Boost EV and AV Investments to $35 Billion Through 2025
- Oil settles near $75, at multi-year highs
RBC Capital analyst Kate Fitzsimons lowered the price target on Canada Goose (GOOS:CN) (NYSE: GOOS) to Cdn$53.00 (from Cdn$68.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Standard Lithium Ltd (SLL:CN) (STLHF) PT Raised to Cdn$4.30 at Stifel Canada
- LIC Housing Finance (LICHF:IN) PT Raised to INR543 at ICICI Securities
- LIC Housing Finance (LICHF:IN) PT Raised to INR400 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!