Calliditas Therapeutics (CALT) PT Raised to $48 at Stifel
- Wall Street closes mixed, S&P 500 ends off record high
- Private Sector Employment Increased by 330,000 Jobs in July, Missing Expectations
- General Motors (GM) Misses on Profit Estimates as Bolt EV Recall Weighs on Earnings, Challenging Chip Situation and 'Cautious' Profit Outlook Pulling Shares Lower Says Analyst
- Exclusive-U.S. developing plan to require foreign visitors to be vaccinated -official
- Softbank-Backed Zymergen (ZY) Crashes Over 70% as CEO Departs, Product Revenue Not Possible in 2021 and 'Immaterial' in 2022, At Least 6 Firms Downgrade
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stifel analyst Annabel Samimy raised the price target on Calliditas Therapeutics (NASDAQ: CALT) to $48.00 (from $42.00) while maintaining a Buy rating, citing strong clinical profile of its lead drug Nefecon and its acceptance by the FDA for priority review.
Following meetings with CALT's management, the analyst notes: "1) Nefecon’s clinical profile and significance
of priority review, 2) commercial preparedness and 3) competitive positioning in a burgeoning IgAN landscape. Most notable is Nefecon’s NDA acceptance under priority review in light of an already accelerated regulatory pathway and other similar programs not receiving the same advantage—in our view signaling that FDA sees the MoA, proteinuria reductions and eGFR stability as potentially having an impact on underlying disease and long-term kidney function . With possible September approval, CALT has turned its efforts to raising awareness with KOLs/physicians and preparing a seamless launch. While the competitive landscape remains active, we continue to view Nefecon well-positioned as the lead IgAN program with the most comprehensive data to date, which we believe remains elusive to the Street. Reiterate Buy, raise TP to $48"
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alector Inc. (ALEC) PT Raised to $32 at Stifel
- New York Times (NYT) PT Raised to $47 at Guggenheim
- 908 Devices Inc. (MASS) PT Lowered to $45 at Stifel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesStifel, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!