Calix (CALX) PT Raised to $73 at Needham & Company
- Wall Street rallies, snaps longest weekly losing streak in decades
- 'Always Bet on Michael': Dell (DELL) Stock Soars After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Say Results are Impressive
- Credit Suisse Says Tesla (TSLA) Stock Offers an Attractive Entry Point, Sees Nearly 60% Upside From Here
- Citi Downgrades US Equities to Neutral on Recession Risk
- Elon Musk Says Recession Could Last 12 to 18 Months, But 'Actually a Good Thing'
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Needham & Company analyst Ryan Koontz raised the price target on Calix (NYSE: CALX) to $73.00 (from $55.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst commented, "CALX reported a solid beat and raise, with 3Q21 revenue and NG EPS 3%/$0.06 ahead of consensus, respectively, and 4Q rev guidance ~6% ahead. The results align with our Oct. 15th note highlighting reduced supply chain risk to CALX due to their streamlined product portfolio and strong cash position. CALX revenue mix metrics impressed with tier 3 and international customers driving growth. In our view, CALX maintains a sizable competitive lead in its product transformation and US tier 3 dominance, and remains best positioned to benefit from a massive US rural broadband build-out funded by a plethora of subsidy programs. CALX remains our top pick in our BB coverage, and we raise our PT to $73."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jack In The Box (JACK) PT Lowered to $80 at Stifel
- Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CM:CN) (CM) PT Lowered to Cdn$83 at BMO Capital
- Osisko Gold Royalties Ltd (OR:CN) (OR) PT Lowered to Cdn$22 at Stifel Canada
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!