CIGNA (CI) PT Raised to $284 at Cantor Fitzgerald
- Wall Street dips as Fed meet gets underway
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
- Amazon (AMZN) Reiterated as Top Pick, Set to Pass Walmart (WMT) Overall in 2022 - JPMorgan
- ZoomInfo (ZI) Gains After Setting $2 Billion 2025 Sales Target, Analysts Positive
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Cantor Fitzgerald analyst Steven Halper raised the price target on CIGNA (NYSE: CI) to $284.00 (from $260.00) while maintaining an Overweight rating.
The analyst commented, "Before the market open on Friday, May 7, Cigna reported better-than-expected 1Q21 results. Revenue was ahead of our estimate and FactSet consensus at $41 billion. Adjusted EPS of $4.73 was also above our estimate of $4.20 and FactSet consensus of $4.37. MLR was a touch lower than our estimate and slightly above consensus. The company now indicates that 2021 adjusted EPS would be "at least $20.20" compared to previous guidance of "at least $20.00". Guidance still reflects about $1.25 per share in COVID headwind. We view the company's 2021 revised guidance positively. We continue to expect 2022 EPS to grow by about 14% from our 2021 estimate. CI shares are inexpensive at just 11x our 2022 EPS estimate. As the company executes on its long-term earnings goals, we expect valuation levels to move higher over time."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Upgrades Oiln (OLN) to Buy; too many improvement to ignore
- MultiChoice Group Ltd. (MCG:SJ) (MCHOY) PT Raised to ZAR14.40 at UBS
- NSK Ltd (6471:JP) (NPSKY) PT Lowered to JPY1,000 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCantor Fitzgerald, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!