CIENA (CIEN) PT Raised to $55 at Raymond James
- Futures rise ahead of weekly jobless claims data
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises on Mideast tensions but virus concerns weigh
- Roku (ROKU) Falls Sharply on Significant Slowdown in Streaming Views, Analysts Divided
- Dollar holds gains after Fed comments, sterling ticks up after BoE
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Raymond James analyst Simon Leopold raised the price target on CIENA (NYSE: CIEN) to $55.00 (from $53.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
- disagrees with today's move in the stock post earnings.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Avis Budget Group's (CAR) Massive Buyback Program May Represent Peak Earnings - Morgan Stanley
- Needham Highlights Why They Would Buy Roku Inc. (ROKU) on Weakness
- UPDATE: Benchmark Assumes Qorvo Inc (QRVO) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRaymond James, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!