CIENA (CIEN) PT Raised to $53 at Raymond James
- Wall St gains with upbeat earnings and forecasts
- Amazon (AMZN) Tops Q2 EPS by $2.90, Revenue Misses, Q3 Guidance Falls Short of Consensus
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Raymond James analyst Simon Leopold raised the price target on CIENA (NYSE: CIEN) to $53.00 (from $48.00) while maintaining an Outperform rating following beat and raise results.
- Ciena is taking share as it consolidates the optical systems market; for operators, it’s a flight to quality.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yum! Brands (YUM) PT Raised to $134 at Cowen
- Regis Resources Ltd. (RRL:AU) (RGRNF) PT Lowered to AUD2.50 at RBC Capital
- Morgan Advanced Materials Plc. (MGAM:LN) PT Raised to GBP3.75 at RBC Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!