Buy Dip in ExxonMobil (XOM) - Goldman Sachs
- Wall Street ends higher as investors bet on positive earnings season
- Netflix (NFLX) Q3, Q4 Subscriber Guidance Beats on 'Squid Game' Success
- Walmart (WMT) Added to Goldman's Conviction Buy List, Target (TGT) Removed
- SpaceX: If Elon Musk Were to Become the First Trillionaire, it Won't be Because of Tesla (TSLA)
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Reports a Beat-and-Raise 3Q, Analyst Positive
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Goldman Sachs analyst Neil Mehta is telling clients to buy the recent ExxonMobil (NYSE: XOM) dip as they see 14% average upside to 2021-2023 consensus earnings.
"While XOM has increased 37% YTD (vs. S&P 500 +19%), shares are still well off the June highs of $65, with the stock currently trading at $56," he notes.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Sees a 'Pretty Good' Qtr for Tesla (TSLA), Highlights 6 Items Underestimated by the Market
- UPDATE: Needham & Company Starts Cadence Designs (CDNS) at Buy
- United Community Banks (UCBI) Tops Q3 EPS by 16c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs, Standard & Poor's, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!