Burlington Stores (BURL) PT Raised to $310 at Cowen
- Boeing, travel stocks pull Wall Street lower as virus cases rise
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
- Tesla (TSLA): Problems in China Mounting as Communist Party Officials Ask Company to 'Respect Chinese Consumers and Comply with Local Laws'
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cowen analyst John Kernan raised the price target on Burlington Stores (NYSE: BURL) to $310.00 (from $285.00) while maintaining an Outperform rating.
The analyst commented, "Management's ability to execute flat comps in Q4 (with January +17%) while also issuing a confident outlook for FY21 relative to 2019 suggests that consensus estimates are conservative through FY22. Management doubled its store targets and reiterated its ability to close the margin gap with peers. Increased store targets and margin upside creates mid to high teen % EPS compounding potential."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FinecoBank (FBK:IM) PT Raised to EUR16 at Berenberg
- Hangzhou Hikvision Digital Technology Co (002415:CH) PT Raised to RMB70.81 at Macquarie
- Fiore Gold Ltd (F:CN) (FIOGF) PT Lowered to Cdn$2.30 at Stifel Canada
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!