Bumble Inc. (BMBL) PT Raised to $74 at Cowen
- Indexes close up more than 1% as investors assess Fed news
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices rise, hit 2-month highs on supply worries
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Cowen analyst John Blackledge raised the price target on Bumble Inc. (NASDAQ: BMBL) to $74.00 (from $70.00) while maintaining an Outperform rating.
The analyst commented, "BMBL 4Q results were a touch ahead on revenue, driven by paying user growth of +32% (roughly in line), while EBITDA was close to in-line given one-time IPO costs. Bumble segment ARPPU also came in ahead, and the company provided 1Q / FY21 guide that was slightly better vs. our est's, reflecting a likely pandemic recovery & pent-up WW demand. Reiterate Outperform, PT to $74. Stock is +5% AH."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Syros Pharmaceuticals (SYRS) PT Raised to $23 at Roth Capital
- Baloise Holding AG (BALN:SW) (BLHEF) PT Lowered to CHF161.50 at Berenberg
- Storm Resources Ltd. (SRX:CN) (SRMLF) PT Raised to Cdn$8.75 at Stifel Canada
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCowen & Co, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!