Builders FirstSource (BLDR) PT Raised to $70 at Wedbush
- Nasdaq ends at record high as Big Tech roars back
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar lower as Powell reaffirms pledge to not raise rates too quickly
- Splunk (SPLK) Lands $1 Billion From Silver Lake, Announces Buyback One Day After Activist Rumors Surface
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wedbush analyst Jay McCanless raised the price target on Builders FirstSource (NASDAQ: BLDR) to $70.00 (from $55.00) while maintaining an Outperform rating.
- F1Q21 Recap: FY21 Profitability Expected to Grow More Than 2x Faster Than Sales
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades Carvana (CVNA) to Neutral on Less Favorable Near-term Risk Reward
- Acciona SA (ANA:SM) (ACXIF) PT Raised to EUR148 at Barclays
- Sensirion AG (SENS:SW) PT Raised to CHF52 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!