Brookline Capital Markets Starts SQZ Biotechnologies (SQZ) at Buy
- Microsoft (MSFT) Near Deal to Acquire Nuance (NUAN) - Report
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Brookline Capital Markets analyst Leah Rush Cann initiates coverage on SQZ Biotechnologies (NYSE: SQZ) with a Buy rating and a price target of $40.00.
The analyst commented, "We are initiating coverage of SQZ Biotech, a development-stage biotechnology company working in solid tumors cancers, autoimmune disease and infectious disease, with a Buy rating and a 12-18-month $40 target price."
Shares of SQZ Biotechnologies closed at $12.07 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Starts Olo Inc. (OLO) at Outperform
- Deutsche Post AG (DPW:GR) (DPSGY) PT Raised to EUR68.47 at JPMorgan
- ING (INGA:NA) (ING) PT Raised to EUR12 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!