Broadcom Limited (AVGO) PT Raised to $490 at Mizuho Securities
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mizuho Securities analyst Vijay Rakesh raised the price target on Broadcom Limited (NASDAQ: AVGO) to $490.00 (from $480.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst commented, "AVGO reported a good JanQ and guided to AprQ with upside at $6.5B (consensus $6.3B). AVGO noted JanQ strength from cloud & telco spend, and AprQ sustaining strength offset by weaker seasonal Wireless. AVGO noted continued supply/demand imbalance, with ~90% of 2021 capacity already booked, and bookings in the JanQ were up 80% y/y with networking/broadband strength. With GMs/OM at ~73%/57% and FCF/year $12B+, we believe Software M&A will be a key focus; AVGO also noted considering buybacks and debt repayment. We reiterate our Buy, raise estimates, and raise PT to $490 (prior $480). We see AVGO well positioned long-term, trading at an attractive ~15.7x F22E (Oct) P/E."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Seven Group Holdings Limited (SVW:AU) (SVNWF) PT Raised to AUD27.50 at Credit Suisse
- Coca-Cola Hellenic (CCH:LN) (CCHGY) PT Raised to GBP28 at Morgan Stanley
- Localiza Rent a Car S.A. (RENT3:BZ) (LZRFY) PT Lowered to R$67 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!