Bradesco BBI Downgrades Volaris (VLRS) to Neutral
- S&P 500, Dow open at record peak as investors eye tech earnings
- Facebook (FB) Stock Gains Despite Missing on Q3 Revenue and Q4 Guidance, Analysts Lower PTs But Remain Positive as IDFA Headwinds Though Not as Bad as Feared
- DraftKings (DKNG) Surges 7% After Saying It Won't Bid for Entain (GMVHF)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c, Revenue Misses, Updates FY EPS Guidance
- Morgan Stanley Reiterates Overweight and $1,200 PT on Tesla (TSLA) But Says Don't Expect Shares to Trade up to Such a Level in NT
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Bradesco BBI analyst Victor Mizusaki downgraded Volaris (NYSE: VLRS) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of $11.00.
The analyst comments "Downgrading to Neutral as Volaris’ has a fair risk/reward balance due to: 1) Mexico’s overcapacity, 2) fragile airfare prices in the region, 3) the recent spike in oil prices and 4) MXN volatility"
Shares of Volaris closed at $10.05 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Downgrades Upstart (UPST) to Hold, Analyst Sees Little Room for Upside as Stock Up Over 700% YTD
- HSBC Downgrades Prestige Estates Projects Ltd (PEPL:IN) to Hold
- Canaccord Genuity Downgrades Rogers Communications (RCI/B:CN) (RCI) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!