Boyd Gaming (BYD) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Tesla lifts Nasdaq to record-high close, S&P 500 dips
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Dollar edges higher as Fed debate over inflation continues
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
- Microsoft (MSFT) Price Target Raised to 'Street High' $325 at Wedbush as Cloud Story Is Not Slowing Down
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Boyd Gaming (NYSE: BYD) reported Q4 EPS of $0.32, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.32. Revenue for the quarter came in at $791.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $774.25 million.
Keith Smith, President and Chief Executive Officer of Boyd Gaming, said: "The strategic initiatives we have executed over the past several years continued to pay off in the fourth quarter of 2018. Our recent acquisitions, efficiency programs and marketing refinements all contributed to strong results. We delivered revenue, Adjusted EBITDAR and margin growth in every segment of our business in the fourth quarter as well as the full year. Our consumer remains healthy, and we believe we are in a solid position to continue creating value for shareholders in 2019 and beyond."
Smith continued: "During the full year 2018 we diversified our nationwide portfolio and significantly enhanced our free cash flow profile with the acquisition of six new assets across five states. We also entered into a strategic partnership with FanDuel Group, providing us a market-leading partner to pursue sports-betting and mobile wagering opportunities now emerging across the United States. And we continued to successfully execute a balanced approach to capital allocation, returning capital to shareholders while actively investing in strategic growth opportunities and prudently controlling leverage."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Boyd Gaming (BYD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FedEx (FDX) Price Target Raised at Barclays on Strong Results Expectations
- Patterson Cos. (PDCO) Misses Q4 EPS by 13c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- Topaz Energy (TPZ:CN) (TPZEF) PT Raised to Cdn$20 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Earnings, Management Comments
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!