Boston Beer Co. (SAM) Truly Tea Data Continues to Impress - Guggenheim
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Boston Beer Co. (NYSE: SAM) on watch as the latest Nielsen data shows the company's Truly Tea and Truly overall continues to impress.
According to Guggenheim analyst Laurent Grandet:
- Truly Tea continues to impress with already 4.9% of seltzer share in L4W helping Truly reaching now 28.2% share.
- Definitely, the best performer of the recent Jan launches. Michelob seltzer @ 3.3% share, BLS lemonade 1.7%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Boston Beer Company (SAM) PT Raised to $1,150 at Deutsche Bank
- 1&1 Drillisch AG (DRI:GR) PT Raised to EUR24 at Goldman Sachs
- Industrial Bank of Korea (024110:KS) PT Raised to KRW10,000 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesGuggenheim, Laurent Grandet
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!