Boot Barn (BOOT) PT Raised to $72 at Jefferies
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Jefferies analyst Janine Stichter raised the price target on Boot Barn (NYSE: BOOT) to $72.00 (from $68.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst commented, "F'3Q results were strong, surpassing initial top and bottom line expectations, as discussed with the pre-announcement here. While the F'3Q results were impressive, we are more intrigued by the strong start to F'4Q with QTD comps up a robust 17%, with the South turning positive. While COVID headwinds remain, the setup of already strong fundamentals + easing compares, along with sq. footage growth opportunity, make fora compelling C'21 story. Lifting target."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades EnLink Midstream, LLC (ENLC) to Buy
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Starts Smartsheet Inc. (SMAR) at Outperform
- Universal Forest Products (UFPI) PT Raised to $95 at Stifel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!