Boot Barn (BOOT) PT Raised to $68 at Cowen
- Boeing, travel stocks pull Wall Street lower as virus cases rise
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
- Tesla (TSLA): Problems in China Mounting as Communist Party Officials Ask Company to 'Respect Chinese Consumers and Comply with Local Laws'
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cowen analyst Max Rakhlenko raised the price target on Boot Barn (NYSE: BOOT) to $68.00 (from $65.00) while maintaining an Outperform rating.
The analyst commented, "We are incrementally upbeat on BOOT's near & long-term outlook as execution across stores, product, and margins enhances its moat, and builds a more resistant business. Despite the strong stock run, we see ongoing upside on positive earnings revisions as Street appear conservative, along with multiple expansion as category leadership deserves a premium valuation."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- New Residential Investment (NRZ) PT Raised to $13.50 at Piper Sandler
- CN (CNI) Confirms 'Superior' $325/Share Bid for Kansas City Southern (KSU)
- TechnipFMC Plc (FTI:FP) (FTI) PT Lowered to EUR7 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCowen & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!