BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades M.D.C. Holdings (MDC) to Buy
- Stocks gain as dollar eases, oil gets a boost from OPEC+ deal
- Musk Failed to Convince Twitter (TWTR) to Lower the Deal Price - Reports
- Dollar wavers with ECB minutes and Friday's U.S. jobs data in focus
- Oil hovers near three-week highs after OPEC+ agrees to slash crude output
- After-Hours Movers: Richardson Electronics Gains on EPS, Viavi Up on Buy Rating
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BofA/Merrill Lynch upgraded M.D.C. Holdings (NYSE: MDC) from Underperform to Buy with a price target of $42.00 (from $36.00).
Analyst John Lovallo II likes the revenue, margin and EPS beat and says the housing fundamentals remains solid.
Shares of M.D.C. Holdings closed at $30.27 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Upgrades Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) to Buy
- Bank of China Ltd (A-Shares) (601988:CH) PT Raised to RMB3.11 at UBS
- UBS Downgrades Venator Materials (VNTR) to Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!