BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Husdon Ltd. (HUD) to Neutral
- S&P 500 closes at record high as Apple, healthcare stocks help shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil extends losses in volatile trade as Delta variant angst spreads
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar steadies as markets weigh economic risks, central bank moves
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
BofA/Merrill Lynch analyst Marisa Sullivan downgraded Husdon Ltd. (NYSE: HUD) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $16.00 (from $20.00).
The analyst steps aside as the 2019 growth outlook appears more uncertain.
Shares of Husdon Ltd. closed at $13.99 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA Securities Sees 4 Reasons NVIDIA (NVDA) Stock Reaction Could Be Negative After Earnings; PT to $250
- Volvo AB (VOLVB:SS) (VLVLY) PT Lowered to SEK278 at Goldman Sachs, Estimate Revision Following Earnings
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades Magenta Therapeutics (MGTA) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesBofA/Merrill Lynch
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!